Tuesday, 9 July 2013

L'OREAL Skin Perfection (Hydra Active 3)

Last time I was at the drugstore, I stumbled across this new makeup remover by L'OREAL.




It looked pretty interesting as it simply looks like a cleansing water as we all know it from BIODERMA. I love my Bioderma Sensibio H2O because it does a wonderful job at removing makeup and leaves the skin feeling soft and clean, but it isn't available in my country except one pharmacy (at least as far as I'm aware of) and it is extremely expensive (although I might add that I think it is worth the money).
But I actually think that this new L'OREAL cleansing water is a VERY good dupe for the Bioderma, and is only a fraction of the prize.
I love it because it is very gentle and especially made for dry and sensitive skin. As you might know, I don't have dry skin what so ever, but it is rather sensitive.
It doesn't contain fragrance or alcohol and can also be used on the eyes and the lips, which is a very big plus for me, because I don't like fiddling around with tons of makeup removers. One product must do, and this is the one which does.
Of course I still need an extra eye makeup remover for those days when I have waterproof mascara on, but that's fine with me.

I put a generous amount of it on a big cotton pad, and gently massage my face with it. It removes the majority of my makeup. Afterwards I also go in with a cleanser or a scrub, because it still leaves a little bit of makeup on my face (but the Bioderma does too). After that I use a toner, then moisturize, and I ready to go.
I really recommend this cleansing water by L'OREAL, and will certainly repurchase it once I've run out. The value for money is unbelievable, considering that it mainly does the same thing as the Bioderma.

I don't know wether it is available in your country already, as far as I know it just came out in Austria and Germany. You might have to inform yourself on their website or brows you skincare alleys of your drugstores from time to time.


Find more information HERE 
or HERE (GERMAN)

Have you tried it already?
Have a great day!
♥♥♥





No comments:

Post a Comment